Paypal payment page does'n show Credit Card option

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #171572 by fduranc
Good day.

My Paypal payment page DOES NOT show the Credit Card option.

I already review the current topics on the foro but some topics refer the solution to the type account, or the single payment parameter in gateway and plans, BUT I do have this options right but the problem persist.

This is my enviroment and configuration:

- Joomla 1.5.23
- CB 1.4
- CB Subs 1.2.0
- My Paypal account is Business
- My only Payment Gateway is set to: Single
- My Plan is also set to: "single payments at a time"

Thanks in advace for any help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173466 by beat
I'm not sure about the exact meaning of your question. I don't think that this issue is CBSubs-side but more that it is Paypal side. CBSubs uses Paypal Website Payments Standard and that has no methods to specify or restrict any payment methods of paypal.

Isn't there any link on your paypal payment page with "No paypal account?" as text ?

Do you have a screenshot of the payment page ?

Did you try with (another) browser with all cookies erased ?

Once you used Paypal with a browser using a paypal account, Paypal sets a cookie to that browser, to avoid using directly a credit-card with paypal. But browsers without paypal account still see the credit card form possibility. This is "documented" on Paypal forums.

Also, in Paypal settings, check "My Account" / "Profile" / "My selling Tools" / "Block payments: Limit payments, add instructions, and more." that it does not block credit cards which are not on file.

If all of the above fails, and even accessing from another computer with different IP address and first of all all cookies erased fails, please contact Paypal's support to understand why even no link displays for credit-cards. In all cases, please let us know what the issue was.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 8 months ago #173599 by fduranc
Firts, thenks for your reply. Below my comments.

1. About cookies and different IP, are validated in different computers. That is not the problem.

2. In my paymment page always appears ONLY two options: A) Do you have a Paypal account? B) Open a Paypal account. NEVER a credit card option.

3. And this is because I think is a problem with my CBSubs configuration: "If I use the link of one of my PayPal Buttom (created in Paypal), I get the Credit Card option in my payment page. This is the link:

www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=M9QEWQCELW3ZJ

I attach some screens with my problem.

I am also checking in Paypal support, in order to find out if there is something wrong in my Paypal configuration. By the way I found this excelent site with Paypal support

www.x.com/community/home

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn