How to Show Button in Profile Tab after Purchase

12 years 5 months ago #180937 by chiefbobo
Hi Everybody,

I have CB Subs up and working and here's what I'd like to setup. After a user purchases a subscription, I want to show a button that will be linked to some external content.

I want the button to only show after the subscription purchase, and to go away after the subscription has ended (90 days). I'd love it if it could appear in the subscription info, under the Subscriptions tab in the user profile. (But remember it can only show after purchase. So I can't simply place the button within the subscription description area.) If I can't make it appear in the subscription tab, then I could have a "My Curriculum" tab in the profile, where the buttons could show for each subscription purchased. (Users can have more than one subscription at a time.)

I tried using Cb Subs to change the value of a field to the URL needed, and controlling field visibility via CB Subs but I need a graphical button and some text, not just a raw URL. Any ideas anybody?

Thanks,
Randy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #180963 by nant

12 years 4 months ago #181069 by chiefbobo
Thanks Nick. That was what I needed. I now have a tab in the users profile with a graphical button that opens the content they paid for. But when I use field delimiters, and set the field visibility to be controlled by the members subscription, every delimiter field I have created for every subscription package shows no matter which subscription package the user purchased. I'm not sure what's wrong with my setup. It should only show the fields for the specific subscription purchased.

The site is located at: 66.147.244.89/~ultimcc6/

We are still in development so you can sign up for a subscription package for free to test it out. Try and register for one of the Entrepreneur's Edge courses. Your profile should only show one button under the My Curriculum tab.

Thanks in advance,
Randy

12 years 4 months ago #181083 by nant
There is a chapter in the documentation that describes the fields/tabs protection integration plugin - please study it and post back additional questions or exact settings you configured.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn