translate for (username)

14 years 10 months ago #99504 by artnco
translate for (username) was created by artnco
hello i don't found where translate the word "for" its on the basket page you could see the picture joined, all the word for on the language plugin are translate, thanks

Post edited by: artnco, at: 2009/05/21 15:27
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #99948 by artnco
Replied by artnco on topic Re:translate for (username)
no support here ! please help me, i pay for the plugin !

thanks

14 years 10 months ago #99956 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:translate for (username)
In most countries it was a long week-end, after a heavy releasing week for us ;-)
We still tried to do quickly all urgent support, and are now handling the minor issues.
Thanks for your understanding.

The text can be parametrized in each plan, in pricing tab: "Payment item text"

By default:

[PREFIX_TEXT][ITEM_NAME] for [USERNAME]

so you have 2 choices here:

1) multilingual (prefered): add that translation string to the language file and translate there

2) just change the "for" to "pour" in the plan's setting for monolingual French.

There is another setting below that (Payment processor item text (short):[PREFIX_TEXT][ITEM_ALIAS]) and a string in the global CBSubs settings for payment gateways with short item names:

[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]

That one is present in the language file.
I've added the missing one above for next CBSubs release 1.0.2:

[code:1]"[PREFIX_TEXT][ITEM_NAME] for [USERNAME]" => "[PREFIX_TEXT][ITEM_NAME] for [USERNAME]",
[/code:1]

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #99962 by artnco
Replied by artnco on topic Re:translate for (username)
sorry and thanks for your reply beat do you see my another problem to translate "Pay now" here :

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,96/id,99949/#99949

thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds