[SOLVED] SQL actions within CBSUBS

14 years 4 months ago #117653 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:SQL actions within CBSUBS
You can do what you're wanting with the CBSubs Fields plugin, it's specifically designed to change field values based off a users subscription; this integration is included with your CBSubs package. You can also use CBSubs SQL Actions as you've been doing or use CBSubs URL to execute a script file; you've many options available to you. The simplest of them is CBSubs Fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #117747 by kevincam
Replied by kevincam on topic Re:SQL actions within CBSUBS
Where is the CBSubs URL option you mentioned? I'd like to execute a script upon successful plan activation. I need to change expiration date as my plans all expire on the same date (8/31) but are annual. So I plan to write a PHP script to analyze the date and set the expiration date accordingly to 8/31.

14 years 4 months ago #117749 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:SQL actions within CBSUBS
kevincam wrote:

Where is the CBSubs URL option you mentioned? I'd like to execute a script upon successful plan activation. I need to change expiration date as my plans all expire on the same date (8/31) but are annual. So I plan to write a PHP script to analyze the date and set the expiration date accordingly to 8/31.

It's included in your CBSubs Package; please refer to your documentation for installation instructions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #117755 by kevincam
Replied by kevincam on topic Re:SQL actions within CBSUBS
Found it thanks.

14 years 4 months ago #117756 by craschnburn
Replied by craschnburn on topic Re:SQL actions within CBSUBS
thanks for the ideas.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.667 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn