Expire an Unsuscribe

14 years 2 months ago #121253 by alsab
Expire an Unsuscribe was created by alsab
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible in "SQL action 1 on DEACTIVATION", to add a different code for:

if plan expire = UPDATE `#__sobi2_item` SET `published` = 0 WHERE `owner` = [user_id]

if plan unsuscribe = DELETE * FROM `#__sobi2_item` WHERE `owner` = [user_id]

and if it's possible how can I do this?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #121391 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Expire an Unsuscribe
Yes it's possible, but I don't understand what you're asking. Just add what queries you want to the textareas and they will execute on various triggers. Expired will trigger when the plan expires and Deactivation will trigger when the plan is unsubscribed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121406 by alsab
Replied by alsab on topic Re:Expire an Unsuscribe
The problem is in plugin sql action, you have only 2 textareas, activation and deactivation.
There is not expired.

And I want, for example for sobi2, unpublish the entry when the plan is expired, and delete the entry when the plan is unsuscribe.

So I need to add this 2 codes in textarea deactivation.

I would like to know, how can I write this code?

Thanks

14 years 2 months ago #121426 by krileon
Expired is not yet available (new release of CBSubs SQL Actions to contain more triggers); an alternative is you could use CBSubs URL to execute a code file and do the query for you as CBSubs URL does have Expiration and Deactivation (Unsubscribe) available now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121439 by alsab
Replied by alsab on topic Re:Expire an Unsuscribe
Ok, thank you for your help.

When will the new release be available?

14 years 2 months ago #121451 by krileon
alsab wrote:

Ok, thank you for your help.

When will the new release be available?

Sorry, I don't have any release dates; hopefully soon!

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds