Control unpaid users

14 years 9 months ago #102192 by marisyat
Control unpaid users was created by marisyat
Hello There,

I have a problem, i could not find a solution for how can i control the existing members (unpaid or delayed payments ones) to access the www.mywebsite.com/administrator

Does anybody can help me on this issue.?

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #102213 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Control unpaid users
not clear what you are asking - can you provide more details ...

14 years 9 months ago #102223 by marisyat
Replied by marisyat on topic Re:Control unpaid users
Thank you for your response.

my problem is, i already have some members who registered previously in my web site. and now i installed CBSubs to my system.

i imported them to a existing users plan. untill here everything is okay.

for example regarding to the plan, they will expire on the 20th of june.

I want this; after the 20th of june, i do not want them to access their control panel which is www.mywebsite.com/administrator/index.php (if not paid)
if they try to access, a message has to be inform them that he has to pay to access their control panel.

I hope that is clear for you.
if not please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

14 years 9 months ago #102668 by marisyat
I really thank to very much to everyone else.
I will never forget your help on my problem.

for approx 6 days , i am waiting an answer to my question but nobody from CB team helped me yet.

Thank you thank you thank you.........

14 years 9 months ago #102723 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Control unpaid users
Sorry, for delay in reply. While we try to reply to all requests, sometimes still a thread gets not all the attention needed. Sorry about this, we are working to improve our process.

If you make your plans controlling the Access Level of the user, that will happen automatically.

E.g. Make your users normally registered level, and for make that plan control their e.g. "Manager" level, which is required as minimum level to have access to admin area of the site. Do not make them admin or super-admin, as that would give them access to CBSubs too, which you certainly do not want...

Then depending of your plans, you might have a free lifetime plan and allow registered users without plan in your general CBSubs settings, or not. That will control access to frontend login.

Hope that helps. Most of this is explained in the manual too, a highly recommended read to get the optimum out of CBSubs.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #102831 by marisyat
Dear Beat,

This time i really thank to you for your help.
But there is only one issue which is not clear enough for me.

my question is,

If my member delayed to pay " i do not want him to access to www.mywebsite.com/administrator area"

I installed the releated plugins but from the plans i still could not find the proper way to do it.

today i tried to a changining at integrations in a plan. then i could not able to access /administrator are . Everytime i got 500 Internal Server Error.

Can you "please" show me the way that how can i do it?

This is my most important problem at the moment. And for this item i am waiting for 7 days for getting a solution.

Thanks for your patience.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds