CBSUBS Field compulsory

14 years 9 months ago #102719 by loudvoice
CBSUBS Field compulsory was created by loudvoice
Hi, I have I had a repeated problem with the CBSUBS that when people try to register it is telling them that the Subscription field is required even when they do not have to select it. The default registration is the free option and people do not have to select the paid one unless they want to, but it is not allowing them to move on unless they do.

I have had this problem over again and sometimes it does work ok and others times it does not. Trouble is it is making me lose business because it is unpredictable. I am disappointed with the amount of difficulties I am having over this same issue and at a loss at to why it works sometimes and at others not.

Post edited by: loudvoice, at: 2009/06/22 11:51

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #102736 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CBSUBS Field compulsory
If I understand correctly, you are trying to hide some fields that are marked as required from the registration process based on selected subscription plan.

If this is the case, then your problem is a known issue - actually a new feature request - that will be addressed in next releases.

The only work-around at this time is to not have any hidden (based on subscription plan) CB field that is also required.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.790 seconds