CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!

14 years 9 months ago #105155 by smtotman
Replied by smtotman on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
:cheer: THANK YOU for this update. It has fixed all the issues I was having to date. I look forward to future releases. This plugin rocks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #105169 by Phantom.Knight
Replied by Phantom.Knight on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
Hi, do these updates overwrite the CSS files as well? What happens if I make changes to the CSS file, say cbpaidsubscriptions.css or any other plugin css files and update with the next version update, do I have to make a backup of my css files and replace them after each update?

Thanks

14 years 9 months ago #105213 by lovenetwork
Replied by lovenetwork on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
I have done all the process and i still get the msg:

Your version 1.0.1 is not the latest version 1.0.2 : CBSubs 1.0.2 is a minor bugfix maintenance release.

What should i do?

Regards!

Love Network - www.lovenetwork.net.au

14 years 9 months ago #105214 by lovenetwork
Great ...now iget the msg

Your version 1.0.1 is not the latest version 1.0.2 : CBSubs 1.0.2 is a minor bugfix maintenance release.

The version 1.0.2 of cbsubsbot does not match CBSubs plugin version 1.0.1

Really smooth installation ... :(

14 years 9 months ago #105216 by lovenetwork
fixed!!!

sorry to bother ...

14 years 9 months ago #105242 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
Phantom.Knight wrote:

Hi, do these updates overwrite the CSS files as well? What happens if I make changes to the CSS file, say cbpaidsubscriptions.css or any other plugin css files and update with the next version update, do I have to make a backup of my css files and replace them after each update?

Thanks

You'll be replacing all files, so yes CSS file changes are lost. You could just use a program to see the diff between the 2 and add your changes back in.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds