Payment Gateways

14 years 6 months ago #111596 by kudospaul
Payment Gateways was created by kudospaul
I know there are a few threads on the forums regarding payment gateways but I was just wondering if anyone could answer the following:

- Is there even a very rough date for the release of the next updates of CBSubs with the added payment gateway API functionallity?

- Are there any plans to add SagePay/Protx to the list of payment providers?

- Would the new API allow for the development of a custom payment module (i.e. for SagePay/Protx)?

I understand that the payment gateways are a high priority and appreciate that they are in development but I just need to know these points so I can consider the direction to take with a current project.
The topic has been locked.
14 years 6 months ago #111599 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Payment Gateways

- Is there even a very rough date for the release of the next updates of CBSubs with the added payment gateway API functionallity?

At this time there is no release dates, we do not believe in release dates as it helps instill false hope and development of any project is "floating", placing a date on it makes development difficult putting developers under a lot of stress to meet the deadline. So best release date I can give is "Soon".

- Are there any plans to add SagePay/Protx to the list of payment providers?

Not that I am aware, to my knowledge only major gateways will be supported native.

- Would the new API allow for the development of a custom payment module (i.e. for SagePay/Protx)?

Yes, full API will be provided to integrate any payment gateway you so choose.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
14 years 6 months ago #111601 by kudospaul
Replied by kudospaul on topic Re:Payment Gateways
"Soon" as in weeks or months?
14 years 6 months ago #111602 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Payment Gateways
kudospaul wrote:

"Soon" as in weeks or months?

Soon as in Soon™, There is no set date, could be months, could be weeks. I don't know, I'm sorry, but we just don't have a release date. However it is top priority.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
14 years 6 months ago #111605 by kudospaul
Replied by kudospaul on topic Re:Payment Gateways
Ok, thanks for your help and sorry to bug you! I'll try to convince the client to use Paypal for now then and maybe add SagePay later
14 years 6 months ago #111739 by risardi
Replied by risardi on topic Re:Payment Gateways
Is there a chance that a payment gateway for E-Way be developed? E-Way is a popular payment gateway operating only in Australia.

thank's

R.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds