CBsubs Payment gateways API

14 years 5 months ago #115854 by DreamRaven
Replied by DreamRaven on topic Re:CBsubs Payment gateways API
Any news on the API development... months have passed...!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #115877 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBsubs Payment gateways API
DreamRaven wrote:

Any news on the API development... months have passed...!

Still working on it. :woohoo:

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #116379 by invention77
Replied by invention77 on topic Re:CBsubs Payment gateways API
Hi guys, first I must commend you on your amazing work. Do you have any intentions of adding planet authorize as a payment gateway? I would like to use their gateway to input data from cbsub purchases into vtiger.

Thank you,
Nick Dawson

14 years 5 months ago #116427 by krileon
Right now I am not aware of any plans to add additional payment gateways. Such additions are planned AFTER the release of the API (users will be able to make integrations for payment gateways with the API).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123256 by loginz
Replied by loginz on topic Re:CBsubs Payment gateways API
Hi CB subs team,

Still on time for wishing you an happy new year and the best for CB subs in 2010.

I know there is only 24h/a day, but I was wondering, as professionnal developers i'm sure you have a roadmap for CBsubs, when you plan to deliver this API : Q1,Q2,H2.

I don't especially expect to get it soon, just to have a more precise release date prediction, because my client expects more than "when it's done..."

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Cheers.

14 years 2 months ago #123260 by krileon
I apologize if lack of release date is not provided, but we can't account for every users clients. We try to work as diligently as possible, but do not provide release dates as generally they simple can not be met as issues can arise during testing phase and development phase. The best I can offer is it will be available in next release as next release is primarily a feature release, but beyond this I don't know.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds