Sagepay PLz

14 years 2 months ago #120250 by kraziekris
Sagepay PLz was created by kraziekris
How much will it cost me for you to programme sagepay in

I have a site which is a subscription site and i also use infusionsoft.

This will be perfectg for me if it supports sagepay in the SBsubs.

I will pick ujp a programming cost if you can do this soon?
The topic has been locked.
14 years 2 months ago #120252 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Sagepay PLz
We've no plans beyond the already supported gateways (to my knowledge) to implement any further gateways (except maybe 1 more to be announced). You will however be able to add whatever payment processor you prefer once the CBSubs API is released.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/28 22:57

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
14 years 2 months ago #120358 by kraziekris
Replied by kraziekris on topic Re:Sagepay PLz
when will the api be released then!!!

Sagepay (protx) is the biggest payment gateway in the UK
14 years 2 months ago #120371 by krileon
kraziekris wrote:

when will the api be released then!!!

Sagepay (protx) is the biggest payment gateway in the UK

I don't know; hopefully soon, but I've no release date, sorry. We don't divulge release dates, because in a development world things change or can change at the blink of an eye. CBSubs API will release when it's ready. B)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/30 14:42

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
14 years 2 months ago #121828 by DreamRaven
Replied by DreamRaven on topic Re:Sagepay PLz
Just adding force to the request for the API to be released. It was promised 'SOON' in September when I subscribed, but still nothing has been released.

I am limping on with other solutions, but am concerned I am going to then have problems when the API is released to transfer across to it.

SagePay is the reason I want the API...

Come on JoomlaPolis!
14 years 2 months ago #121836 by krileon
We promised no release date, and simply say soon. Soon could be a week, month, year, etc... It's not a defined time frame. The API will be released when it's done and ready, sorry for the inconvenience. It would be unacceptable to release an incomplete API.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds