Sagepay PLz

13 years 11 months ago #131283 by kraziekris
Replied by kraziekris on topic Re:Sagepay PLz
Hi,
there is no reason for it to take this long

I’m waiting to buy your product and i can’t because you are not using the UK's biggest merchant.

I Programme API's sometimes and have used Sagepays API it’s so easy there is no excuse for you not to programme it!

Reoccurrence is easier than authorize.net

You can’t say soon and then take 5 months, that’s not soon!

Please can we have Sagepay support!
The topic has been locked.
13 years 11 months ago #131284 by kraziekris
is there still no CBSubs api so we can do this ourselves?

at the moe we are too boxed in for this to be usefull to alot of people!

software like this needs total flexability!
13 years 10 months ago #135698 by aussiemike
Replied by aussiemike on topic Re:Sagepay PLz
Has anything happened with this yet? I would like to purchase the CBsubs component too but will not do so until SagePay can be added.

Regards
Mike
13 years 10 months ago #135857 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Sagepay PLz

there is no reason for it to take this long

There's plenty of reason, the development process is not a matter of night and day. There is a lot of work "under the hood" users typically are never aware of which provides this assumption that it should've been done yesterday. We have a strict testing procedure and quality assurance to adhere to. We will not release an incomplete API.

I Programme API's sometimes and have used Sagepays API it’s so easy there is no excuse for you not to programme it!

We provided no guarantee as to what payment gateways will be available we also provided not advertisement that sagepay was a part of those provided gateways. We have a public article in place providing what payment gateways are available. We can't simply add feature request 1 after another because a user wants it, we have to prioritize implementations as well as bug fixes.

You can’t say soon and then take 5 months, that’s not soon!

You insisted on a response so "soon" was provided. This is precisely why we don't provide timeframes or anything of the sort. We are a 3 man team and all have lives. Some unexpected delays have occurred unfortunately; some being professional some being personal. We are only human and are doing the best we can to meet each users needs.

Please can we have Sagepay support!

We have created a feature ticket to keep track of all request payment gateways. Sagepay is at the top of this list. This does not guarantee implementation, but we've web addresses, etc.. stored in the ticket so we can further discuss possible implementation.

is there still no CBSubs api so we can do this ourselves?

Not currently, we are preparing to release CB 1.2.3 at which point CBSubs 1.1 and its API will shortly follow.

software like this needs total flexability!

This is easier said then done. It is easy to say it "should have", "it better have", "it can have", "etc..." however until you've developed a platform such as this it's impossible to judge the degree of time needed. CBSubs has been in development for well over a year and is continuing to be in development. It is an ongoing project we're working to continue to improve and meet everyones expectations, but please all we ask is be realistic in the requests and time frames.

Has anything happened with this yet? I would like to purchase the CBsubs component too but will not do so until SagePay can be added.

Sorry, no it has not been added. We are tracking the request however, but this is no guarantee of implementation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
13 years 10 months ago #135873 by aussiemike
Replied by aussiemike on topic Re:Sagepay PLz
Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

Regards
Mike
13 years 10 months ago #135900 by kraziekris
Hi have heard this for over a year!!!

Wont happen!
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds