Upcoming Joomla 1.6

9 years 3 weeks ago #131494 by GoremanX
I'm curious to know if the upcoming Joomla 1.6 will adversely affect the proper function of CBSubs. They're targeting July as a release date, and that date is looming...

Will the current CBSubs work fine with Joomla 1.6? Or will we need to upgrade to a new version of CBSubs? Has testing been carried out already?
9 years 3 weeks ago #131727 by kenlyle
This is what I came looking for as well, so I will just say so, and then subscribe to the thread.

Thanks,
Ken
9 years 3 weeks ago #131736 by nant
CB and CBSubs will follow Joomla 1.6 development and release compatible versions when the time is right.

Joomla 1.6 is not even in beta yet.
9 years 2 days ago #133626 by bsolberg
Okay, Joomla 1.6 is now in Beta. I have played with the new ACL and it is awesome! Anxiously looking forward to the transition. I will subscribe to this post & watch for it all to get released.

BS

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." - John Lubbock
9 years 2 days ago #133691 by krileon
bsolberg wrote:

Okay, Joomla 1.6 is now in Beta. I have played with the new ACL and it is awesome! Anxiously looking forward to the transition. I will subscribe to this post & watch for it all to get released.

We've been exploring J1.6 compatibility and do believe development of J1.6 is still too early for a stable implementation of J1.6 support. We will release a compatible version when possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
8 years 4 months ago #149581 by capeinfo
With the release of Joomla 1.6RC, surely there should be a more definitive roadmap for CB?

Can you share a little more?

Thanks
Carl
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds