CBSubs manual and admin demo

15 years 2 days ago #95419 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Phantom.Knight wrote:

Hi, can you please confirm that with the CBSubs we can definitely create 2 or more different user groups and a different registration page with a form for each group?

Ie; aupairs and families, aupairs registartion page would be diferent than family registartion page with different forms etc. Once registered family would have to buy subscription to be able to see full details of an aupair.

This is the most important thing for me.

thanks

Yes, this is possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 day ago #95445 by jay973
Replied by jay973 on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
The 10 day guarantee has eased my worries, I'll go and purchase now if I'm covered.;)

15 years 1 day ago #95453 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Yes, you are covered, as well as any further person replying :)

+ license is a floating one, no need to give domain name at purchase time (it's not bound to a fixed lifetime domain name, so you can decide later where you want to use it). ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 8 hours ago #95554 by Andy101
Replied by Andy101 on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Great I will buy very soon. Am I covered.

Cool that means I can try on one domain and then finally used it on my production site. So do I need to remove the CBSubs from my test site so that it will function on my production site?

Im a die hard CB Fan :laugh:

14 years 11 months ago #95580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Andy101 wrote:

Cool that means I can try on one domain and then finally used it on my production site. So do I need to remove the CBSubs from my test site so that it will function on my production site?

No, you get one (or more based on package) production site and one test site per license). :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 11 months ago #95582 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Andy101 wrote:

Correct reply from krileon above :)

Yes you are covered.

@everybody: no need to ask if you are covered :D

Just reply in here and you are automatically covered :)

As long as this thread is open for replies, anyone replying in here is automatically covered :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds