CBSubs manual and admin demo

15 years 3 days ago #95663 by pijnappel
Replied by pijnappel on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
nant wrote:

pijnappel wrote:

I want to restrict several forum categories from the Kunena board system. I expect this to work with URL restrictions from CBSubs, but it is hard to say without a manual or Demo-Admin-Interface.

Actually I have done this specific test during my use case investigations.

It works just fine with the URL protection mechanism.

@nant: Could you provide a short description on how you realized it? I don't really know where to start here...

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 days ago #95712 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
pijnappel wrote:

nant wrote:

pijnappel wrote:

I want to restrict several forum categories from the Kunena board system. I expect this to work with URL restrictions from CBSubs, but it is hard to say without a manual or Demo-Admin-Interface.

Actually I have done this specific test during my use case investigations.

It works just fine with the URL protection mechanism.

@nant: Could you provide a short description on how you realized it? I don't really know where to start here...

thanks

CBSubs Content integration module does that.

Choose a plan to edit in backend, then go to Integration -> extensions tab.

In the "By URL parts" list you can enter parts of URLs to protect e.g. like this:

[code:1]option=com_fireboard&funct=view&catid=1
[/code:1]

it will protect any url containing those values for those arguments with that plan. You can do that for multiple plans if these plans should get access to that. If the user doesn't have any of those plans and tries to access that part he will get an upgrade to access message, and only plans giving really access to that part being proposed automatically. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 days ago #95789 by alibroon
Replied by alibroon on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Just dusting of my credit card to purchase this, but was wondering if there are test settings for paypal sandbox?

15 years 2 days ago #95794 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Yes, CBSubs does allow testing with appropriate settings with Paypal Sandbox. (It's a separate, built-in payment method) :)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 2 days ago #95801 by alibroon
Replied by alibroon on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Cool...

15 years 2 days ago #95882 by eschultheiss
Replied by eschultheiss on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
excellent idea. Huge fan of CB and would love to tryout CBSubs. Where might I get the demo?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds