CBSubs manual and admin demo

15 years 4 days ago #95884 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
eschultheiss wrote:

excellent idea. Huge fan of CB and would love to tryout CBSubs. Where might I get the demo?

No demo yet, but a 10-days money-back guarrantee (Nobody had to use it yet :) ), so you can directly try on your own data.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 days ago #95925 by hjames
Replied by hjames on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
I don't understand the purpose of this thread... lol! If we are guaranteed.. then why does it need to be ina thread? Of course everyone is going to be leary at first hence the down economy and the uncertainty of the products full functions.

I say buy it... its a Starter License and there willing to give you the money back.. try it and see if you like it.

Other suggestion on a completely different subject! Can we update the forums here to something more..... up to date? Its so difficult to track post.

15 years 3 days ago #95928 by beat
hjames wrote:

I don't understand the purpose of this thread... lol! If we are guaranteed.. then why does it need to be ina thread? Of course everyone is going to be leary at first hence the down economy and the uncertainty of the products full functions.

I say buy it... its a Starter License and there willing to give you the money back.. try it and see if you like it.

Other suggestion on a completely different subject! Can we update the forums here to something more..... up to date? Its so difficult to track post.

Well, feedbacks are important, specially positive ones :D

Be reinsured, *nobody* ever asked for a refund yet :D

We are working with Kunena team to hopefully be able to update this forum to something completely rocking in terms of CB integration, as we couldn't do the Fireboard upgrade for bad performance reasons, having optimized Joomlaboard for the heavy load here.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 days ago #96171 by terrydev
Replied by terrydev on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Well here’s me registering for the 10 day guarantee.

Thanks

15 years 1 day ago #96346 by beat
A few quick news:

Listening at replies, we have extended the money-back guarantee to 30 days on a general scale, retroactively for everyone.

We have also added a special offer, which will be made retroactively available to those who already purchased already in coming days for a free 3 months hosting with us.

We have heard request for demo, and are looking into demo possibility. Until then the money-back guarantee 30 days holds. We are very pleased that CBSubs must be quite ok until now nobody requested the money back :)

Finally we are preparing an upcoming minor maintenance release 1.0.1 which addresses all the small issues reported in here.

As the 30-days guarantee is for everyone from now on, no need to reply to this thread for this anymore :)

14 years 8 months ago #108832 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
how about screen shots? I'd like to see it in some way on some site before I buy/try it.

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds