CBSubs manual and admin demo

15 years 2 days ago #95187 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
pijnappel wrote:

I want to restrict several forum categories from the Kunena board system. I expect this to work with URL restrictions from CBSubs, but it is hard to say without a manual or Demo-Admin-Interface.

Actually I have done this specific test during my use case investigations.

It works just fine with the URL protection mechanism.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 days ago #95263 by tarzan
Replied by tarzan on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Hi,

I'm happy to hear you're offering a money back guarantee! I'm confident I won't need to use it, but to ease my client's worries, I'll take you up on the offer as well.

Off now to purchase!

Cheers

15 years 2 days ago #95325 by pijnappel
Replied by pijnappel on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
nant wrote:

That's great to hear. I will look further into it.

One more thing I want to mention. I was unable to find any system requirements in your product description. I only found out by reading the users manual, which I downloaded after purchasing. It was a very unpleasant surprise to find these requirements at this point.

My webspace doesn't support CURL and OPENSSL. I wanted to change to a virtual server anyway, so I will arrange the upgrade now and then proceed with my tests.

15 years 2 days ago #95327 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
pijnappel wrote:

nant wrote:

That's great to hear. I will look further into it.

One more thing I want to mention. I was unable to find any system requirements in your product description. I only found out by reading the users manual, which I downloaded after purchasing. It was a very unpleasant surprise to find these requirements at this point.

My webspace doesn't support CURL and OPENSSL. I wanted to change to a virtual server anyway, so I will arrange the upgrade now and then proceed with my tests.

Yes - major omission - updated a requirements article here www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/62/78/

Can't do secure e-commerce without these two items.

15 years 1 day ago #95377 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Sorry too about the initial omission. To be more precise in detail, as this might help:

- CURL is needed for all payment gateways, and CB supports 3 different access methods (might be worth to check in "Settings" if you have a green display for that, then your host supports one of the 3 methods, and you are fine :)

- OpenSSL is not an absolute prerequisite for paypal, and paypal payments run fine without it, credit-card sensitive informations are not transmitted anyway as inputed on paypal's site, however it contributes to overall security so that's why we marked it as required. OpenSSEL is required for Authorize.net and Yellowpay gateways.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 1 day ago #95416 by Phantom.Knight
Replied by Phantom.Knight on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Hi, can you please confirm that with the CBSubs we can definitely create 2 or more different user groups and a different registration page with a form for each group?

Ie; aupairs and families, aupairs registartion page would be diferent than family registartion page with different forms etc. Once registered family would have to buy subscription to be able to see full details of an aupair.

This is the most important thing for me.

thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds