Can not install the main plugin!!

14 years 11 months ago #95939 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Can not install the main plugin!!
VERY Good post, 3cell! Real cases for real people to see the benefit. You did justice to the many, many hours Nick spent on this documentation. As a tester, I even find new things every time I read one of his docs... he's definitely a pro at spelling things out, giving examples and providing clearly written instruction to help us get the most out of CB and CBSubs!

karma for you, 3cell!

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #97259 by makisnik
Replied by makisnik on topic Re:Can not install the main plugin!!
Finally I run my new website based on subscription with CBSubs 1.0. The installation was easy and with no problems.
Thanks to Joomlapolis Team

;)

www.bouzoukispace.com
Bouzouki video online lessons

Post edited by: makisnik, at: 2009/05/01 00:59

14 years 11 months ago #97612 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Can not install the main plugin!!
makisnik wrote:

Finally I run my new website based on subscription with CBSubs 1.0. The installation was easy and with no problems.
Thanks to Joomlapolis Team

;)

You are welcome, nice to hear :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds