CBSubs 1.0.1 Released!

14 years 11 months ago #98182 by brewsmithy
Replied by brewsmithy on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.1 Released!
No, not quite "so easy".

There is no option to uninstall from the CB plug in manager. This means for every new version you try to install, you have to wait to see if you get a warning that the folder already exists then FTP into the server folders and manually rename or delete the folders that the system is making note of, followed by repeating the upload and installation process.

Having said that, when I got to page 59 of the new instruction manual and tried to install the bot_subs_101-E.zip file, the system complained about a single .php file being on the server, which I removed manually. Then it complained about an xml file being on the server, which I removed manually. Now it will not install the file because "Plugin Install: Plugin "cbpaidsubsbot" Already Exists".

Easy fix eh? Uninstall right? No, not quite. . . now "Plugin Uninstall: Manifest File invalid or not found"

Can you please tell me how to correct this error so that I can finish fighting my way through this upgrade?

I would REALLY like to be able to work to finish setting up this software so my users can have access to it.

Thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98187 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.1 Released!
Please do not use this thread for support questions.

Please use the CBSubs forum .

brewsmithy,
I re-posted your post here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,94/id,98186/#98186
and will reply to it soon.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #98219 by cooperc
Replied by cooperc on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.1 Released!
I would like to see a PayMate Gateway written. This is an Australian/NZ gateway.

14 years 11 months ago #98242 by evanson
Replied by evanson on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.1 Released!
Do I have to do the upgrade?? Or will I be ok with ver:1.0.0 ??

Post edited by: evanson, at: 2009/05/10 18:51

14 years 11 months ago #98250 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.1 Released!
evanson wrote:

Do I have to do the upgrade?? Or will I be ok with ver:1.0.0 ??

Post edited by: evanson, at: 2009/05/10 18:51

There is no urgent *need* to upgrade if you didn't run in any of the bugs of CBSubs 1.0.0 during your tests, as there are no critical invisible bugs in CBSubs 1.0.0.

That said, CBSubs 1.0.1 is very pleasantly stable with no serious bugs reported yet, and most of CBSubs 1.0.0 bugs fixed in 1.0.1 are documented in the "Maybe a problem with 1.0.0 ?" subforum here.

---

@all CBSubs enthousiasts ;) :

If you like CBSubs, please click here to go in this poll and vote for CB Subscriptions (and for Community Builder too),

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #98997 by joomlashake
Replied by joomlashake on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.1 Released!
@ljon

...or proma (cannot be trusted? )

Have a look at our listing on joomla.org and the reviews...than decide if you can trust us... ;-)

Regards

joomlashake

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds