SPANISH PLUGIN FIXED

13 years 11 months ago #129041 by nant
SPANISH PLUGIN FIXED was created by nant
Regarding the spanish plugin posted here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,97316/catid,93/

Unfortunately the contributor had not properly compressed the package as instructed to in section 13.2 of the CBSubs 1.0.3 documentation.

I have made the appropriate changes and the attached plugin should install ok.

Cannot comment on completeness or quality of original work.

Attachment cbplug_lang_cbsubs_spanish-777ed05ddc67a31486632dd1f7955da3.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #129191 by fepa
Replied by fepa on topic Re:SPANISH PLUGIN FIXED
Thankyou!

13 years 11 months ago #129608 by ideasjm
Replied by ideasjm on topic Manual in Spanish
I have followed several topics in the forums but I'm tired of being alone with this plugin and it works perfect but I could not find an installation manual in Spanish, which seems something is failing me, that does not or can not be activated www.proyectoplacebo.com registered users agradesco a prompt response, thanks

13 years 11 months ago #129611 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Manual in Spanish
no idea what you are asking.

the language plugin is for CBSubs and you do not appear to be a CBSubs purchaser.

13 years 11 months ago #129631 by ideasjm
Replied by ideasjm on topic Re:Manual in Spanish
al parecer no solo es una falla del apoyo en español si no que tambien el mismo componente al parecer no sirve por que he tratado de mil formas de lograr un registro por el frot-end y es imposible tengo ademas de incapacitar al registro basico de jommla, lastima por que se ve promotedor un sistema asi pero que va si todo es pago hasta un basico que funcione esta muy grave...................

12 years 9 months ago #168048 by silviovaz
hola,

necesito traducir este plugin al español para que los textos que vienen por defecto en inglés me aparezcan en castellano.
por ejemplo:
-upload file
-Your file must be of zip,rar,doc,pdf,txt,xls type and should exceed 0 KB, but not 5000 KB
-Select file

-By uploading, you certify that you have the right to distribute this file.

como debo hacerlo??

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds