Joomfish and CB 1.4

12 years 5 months ago #178342 by superx11
Joomfish and CB 1.4 was created by superx11
Why is not anything working with CB?

I have Joomfish and this does not work on CB very well. So what is the solution? I can not translate everything regarding CB.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #178524 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Joomfish and CB 1.4
Replying within 30 hours to your post (not bad at all for a free community support btw):

CB is multi-lingual out of the box. You can find today 20 language translations on our forge here: forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb

JoomFish is not needed to get CB multi-lingual.

You also need a not-"destroyed joomla site" (as you write on the JoomFish review on the JED) to run properly CB.

Btw, JED reviews are not a support desk, per JED ToS article I1.4.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 5 months ago #178568 by superx11
Replied by superx11 on topic Re: Joomfish and CB 1.4
Ok, but where is the rest of the languages? Where is the swedish language and the danish?

12 years 5 months ago #178581 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Joomfish and CB 1.4

superx11 wrote: Ok, but where is the rest of the languages? Where is the swedish language and the danish?

Languages not located on this page:
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb?jump=welcome

must be searched elsewhere.

As you can see/read in the previous linked page:

If you do not see your language above, it means that no one has offered to manage this translation project. If you are interested in the job, then please contact Nick (aka nant) on Joomlapolis to apply.

Instructions to create your own language plugin are also posted here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb/wiki

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds