jos_vm_user_info' doesn't exist

10 years 2 days ago #108384 by ldozois
When registering for a subscription I get this error message:

Warning: CBSubVM-SyncUser1 SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'distribu_jo151.jos_vm_user_info' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_vm_user_info` (`user_info_id`, `user_id`, `address_type`, `user_email`, `cdate`, `mdate`) VALUES ('7510fdef2a5b4cffba28be0636738ec7', 82, 'BT', 'lisa@knology.net', '1250587674', '0')
SQL =
INSERT INTO `jos_vm_user_info`
(`user_info_id`, `user_id`, `address_type`, `user_email`, `cdate`, `mdate`)
VALUES ('7510fdef2a5b4cffba28be0636738ec7', 82

I don't have virtualmart installed and it looks like the table is part of that system. Could be wrong (I frequently am).

Any ideas?
10 years 2 days ago #108385 by nant
ldozois wrote:

When registering for a subscription I get this error message:

Warning: CBSubVM-SyncUser1 SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'distribu_jo151.jos_vm_user_info' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_vm_user_info` (`user_info_id`, `user_id`, `address_type`, `user_email`, `cdate`, `mdate`) VALUES ('7510fdef2a5b4cffba28be0636738ec7', 82, 'BT', 'lisa@knology.net', '1250587674', '0')
SQL =
INSERT INTO `jos_vm_user_info`
(`user_info_id`, `user_id`, `address_type`, `user_email`, `cdate`, `mdate`)
VALUES ('7510fdef2a5b4cffba28be0636738ec7', 82

I don't have virtualmart installed and it looks like the table is part of that system. Could be wrong (I frequently am).

Any ideas?


If you don;t have Virtumart installed, then why did you install the CBSubs Virtumart Integration plugin?
10 years 2 days ago #108387 by ldozois
Because I'm stupid I guess. :whistle:
I deleted it and all is well.

One last problem (also probably because I'm stupid...)

After completing the registration form and ascending to the "Your membership for Payment" form, text appears in the header of my template:

window.addEvent('domready', function() { var modules = ; var header = ; RokBuildSpans(modules, header); }); InputsExclusion.push('.content_vote','#login-module') window.addEvent('domready', function() { new Rokmoomenu($E('ul.menutop '), { bgiframe: false, delay: 500, verhor: true, animate: { props: , opts: { duration: 500, fps: 100, transition: Fx.Transitions.Quad.easeOut } }, bg: { enabled: true, overEffect: { duration: 500, transition: Fx.Transitions.Sine.easeOut }, outEffect: { duration: 600, transition: Fx.Transitions.Sine.easeOut } }, submenus: { enabled: true, opacity: 0.9, overEffect: { duration: 50, transition: Fx.Transitions.Expo.easeOut }, outEffect: { duration: 600, transition: Fx.Transitions.Sine.easeIn }, offsets: { top: 3, right: 1, bottom: 0, left: 1 } } }); });

Should I post this question in a different forum?
10 years 2 days ago #108390 by nant
ldozois wrote:

Because I'm stupid I guess. :whistle:
I deleted it and all is well.

One last problem (also probably because I'm stupid...)

After completing the registration form and ascending to the "Your membership for Payment" form, text appears in the header of my template:

window.addEvent('domready', function() { var modules = ; var header = ; RokBuildSpans(modules, header); }); InputsExclusion.push('.content_vote','#login-module') window.addEvent('domready', function() { new Rokmoomenu($E('ul.menutop '), { bgiframe: false, delay: 500, verhor: true, animate: { props: , opts: { duration: 500, fps: 100, transition: Fx.Transitions.Quad.easeOut } }, bg: { enabled: true, overEffect: { duration: 500, transition: Fx.Transitions.Sine.easeOut }, outEffect: { duration: 600, transition: Fx.Transitions.Sine.easeOut } }, submenus: { enabled: true, opacity: 0.9, overEffect: { duration: 50, transition: Fx.Transitions.Expo.easeOut }, outEffect: { duration: 600, transition: Fx.Transitions.Sine.easeIn }, offsets: { top: 3, right: 1, bottom: 0, left: 1 } } }); });

Should I post this question in a different forum?


Regarding VM error - even though you installed the integration plugin without the actual component, the system should not have given the error - needs to be fixed!

Other issue could be a template issue - please test with Joomla default template to verify.
10 years 2 days ago #108402 by ldozois
Thanks for all your help. Both issues solved. Who do I report the defect to that caused that error message to appear when the VM plugin was installed but not published?

Len
10 years 2 days ago #108404 by krileon
nant wrote:

Regarding VM error - even though you installed the integration plugin without the actual component, the system should not have given the error - needs to be fixed!

Other issue could be a template issue - please test with Joomla default template to verify.


It is fixed, but just not released yet. ;)


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn