Congratulations and a couple of error messages ..

14 years 11 months ago #95770 by beat
gkroeger73 wrote:

Hi, I got the same error : PHP Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_ADDR in \xxxxx\expadaloco.com\wwwroot\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 0

I used a fresh install of CB 1.2
Joomla Version: 1.5.9 Production/Stable

is there any solution already?

Best regards,
Gerald Kroeger

That's only appearing in backend systematically, already fixed for next maintenance release.

(no need to message me, i'm monitoring this sub-forum ;) ).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #95873 by gkroeger73
Replied by gkroeger73 on topic Re:Congratulations and a couple of error messages
Ok, I can understand it will be fixed. But at the moment I just get this error code and am not able to use CBsubs at all, after the error I just have a blank page :dry:

Is there any release date for the fix known or planned?

And can the date of subscription be extended ?

Kind regards,
Gerald Kroeger

14 years 11 months ago #95879 by beat
gkroeger73 wrote:

Ok, I can understand it will be fixed. But at the moment I just get this error code and am not able to use CBsubs at all, after the error I just have a blank page :dry:

Is there any release date for the fix known or planned?

And can the date of subscription be extended ?

Kind regards,
Gerald Kroeger

Do you get that SERVER_ADDRESS in frontend systematically somewhere ?
then it might be a different problem. Please PM me the url and your email address so we can check deeper to make sure that the fix fixes it ;)

(to PM me, click the icon bottom left and PM me from my profile).

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96032 by beat
gkroeger73, emailed you :)

Please reply to my mail after test.

14 years 11 months ago #96062 by beat
kingsja wrote:

First of all thanks for getting CD Subs to market just in time for the launch of my new site!

Basics: I am operating Joomla 1.5.9 with CB 1.2 RC + CB subs just installed and set up.

I have some error messages making themselves very obvious on my site (although I don't see any actual errors in the program or what impact there is on the site itself)

1. Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_ADDR in /content/HostingPlus/a/s/aspel.org/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 0

(appears in back end on the Gateways page)

2. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /content/HostingPlus/a/s/aspel.org/web/plugins/system/cbpaidsubsbot.php on line 0

(Appears on home page)

3. Notice: Constant _MAIN_DOWNLOADS already defined in /content/HostingPlus/a/s/aspel.org/web/components/com_remository/language/english.php on line 17

(appears on Remository page)

Ok: kingsja you got mail :)

1. #1002 is fixed for upcoming maintenance release, please test
2. #1001 is fixed for upcoming maintenance release, please test
3. #1005 is fixed, but not yet committed awaiting your tests, as we want to make sure that 1. and 2. are fixed first ;)

14 years 11 months ago #96705 by Pumuckl
Hello,
I have the same problem here.
How can I fix that?
Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/vhosts/blablabla.de/httpdocs/cms/plugins/system/cbpaidsubsbot.php on line 0

It appear in frontend

Until it's not fixed, I cannot use cbsubs

Post edited by: Pumuckl, at: 2009/04/27 11:21

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn