offline payment critical error

14 years 11 months ago #96012 by alfons
Replied by alfons on topic Re:offline payment critical error
hi,

Got the same error. The plan i'm using is a recurring one. The first 'manual' payment went well. As an administrator I had to complete the payment in the basket. But the second payment went wrong. I cannot fullfil the payment in the basket. The log of the payment shows some strange things: If I open up the payment log the column 'username' is filled with 'system' iso the user that has issued the payment. The
fullname is empty. If I hover over 'insert' (column 'Change' of the first log) it shows exactly the same info as the first log row of the first payment (the one that went ok). In this popup the 'address_name' is filled with the correct user!

I Hope you can solve this bug asap.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96015 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:offline payment critical error
We're on it now.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96028 by beat
Bug found and fixed imho

guidoterhorst and alfons you got email :) , so you can test before we release a maintenance release soon.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96112 by guidoterhorst
Replied by guidoterhorst on topic Re:offline payment critical error
beat wrote:

Bug found and fixed imho

guidoterhorst and alfons you got email :) , so you can test before we release a maintenance release soon.

I´ve tested for single payment. Is fine now. regard as fixed.

P.S. Could someone explain using a recurring off-line billing plan. Does that mean a new invoice is automatically created before the expiration date? Is interestig and nice feature if my assumption is correct.

14 years 11 months ago #96119 by beat
guidoterhorst wrote:

beat wrote:

Bug found and fixed imho

I´ve tested for single payment. Is fine now. regard as fixed.

P.S. Could someone explain using a recurring off-line billing plan. Does that mean a new invoice is automatically created before the expiration date? Is interestig and nice feature if my assumption is correct.

Thanks for the feedback (also replied to your email) :)
Will be included with the other fixes in upcoming first maintenance release.

Regarding invoices: In case of a manual offline or online payment, yes :)

There is one invoice per basket right now in CBSubs 1.0. And 1 basket per payment decision.

To be completely open, transparent and clear:

This means in case of auto-recurring automated payments (e.g. paypal payments-subscriptions or authorize.net ARB used, and only in those 2 cases), there will be a single invoice generated automatically, instead of one per payment, as a business customer would expect.

For non-autorecurring payments of recurring subscriptions (like done on most sites, and prefered by most members too) it works fine and one invoice per payment is generated.

In an upcoming CBSubs release, CBSubs will generate invoices automatically for that particular case too. Also be able to do so in advance and email them to customers for payment. ;)

Everything has been designed, but we had to cut somewhere the features implementation to get 1.0 out in a reasonable timeframe, but there will be 1.0.1, 1.1, 1.2... there are *lots* of features which are prepared but not yet used :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn