Uncategorized Content not in Content Integration

14 years 11 months ago #95682 by solacefsp
Hey there.

Just started to use this product and it looks good. Probably going to be going to production in the next week or so and we'll be ripping JoomSuite out and replacing it with this tool (mostly because it streamlines the registration process, but now that I have been playing with it, it just seems to have more features).

Anyhoo. The issue that I have found might be 'expected' operations. I am working in an empty and new Joomla installation for testing and when I added an uncategorized article it would not show up in the Content Integration of the plan. Therefore I am not able to limit access to an article unless it is in a section and category. Not really a problem, but I thought that it should either be fixed, noted in the documentation or here on the forum (and now it is).

Mark,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #95713 by beat
solacefsp wrote:

Hey there.

Just started to use this product and it looks good. Probably going to be going to production in the next week or so and we'll be ripping JoomSuite out and replacing it with this tool (mostly because it streamlines the registration process, but now that I have been playing with it, it just seems to have more features).

Anyhoo. The issue that I have found might be 'expected' operations. I am working in an empty and new Joomla installation for testing and when I added an uncategorized article it would not show up in the Content Integration of the plan. Therefore I am not able to limit access to an article unless it is in a section and category. Not really a problem, but I thought that it should either be fixed, noted in the documentation or here on the forum (and now it is).

Mark,

Thanks for pointing to this. We will update the description and documentation, as "uncategorized articles" (1.5) / "static content" (1.0) is different from "categorized articles", and indeed not supported in CBSubs 1.0 as such. Actually i'm not even sure if "uncategorized article" will stay in Joomla 1.6...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn