Out of memory error

14 years 11 months ago #95950 by onemart
Out of memory error was created by onemart
I just purchased CBSubs and installed as in Documentation.

I need to put License Key, when i go in CB Paid Subscriptions and click on setting. i get fatal error: Out of memory.. i increased the memory_limit=128M,post_max_size = 32M, max_execution_time = 600.. still no luck.. Please Help me..

Server is running PHP Version 5.2.9 and MySql-5.
And Joomla! 1.5.5 Production/Stable [ Mamni ]

here is what i am getting

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25690112) (tried to allocate 143670 bytes) in /homepages/16/d95165851/htdocs/stampedsustainable/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php on line 365

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #95951 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Out of memory error
onemart wrote:

I just purchased CBSubs and installed as in Documentation.

I need to put License Key, when i go in CB Paid Subscriptions and click on setting. i get fatal error: Out of memory.. i increased the memory_limit=128M,post_max_size = 32M, max_execution_time = 600.. still no luck.. Please Help me..

Server is running PHP Version 5.2.9 and MySql-5.
And Joomla! 1.5.5 Production/Stable [ Mamni ]

here is what i am getting

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25690112) (tried to allocate 143670 bytes) in /homepages/16/d95165851/htdocs/stampedsustainable/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php on line 365

check your Joomla -> Help -> System info -> PHP Information and see what your Joomla site thinks it has as a memory limit.

14 years 11 months ago #95956 by onemart
Replied by onemart on topic Re:Out of memory error
as i said. memory_limit is 128 MB in System Info->PHP Information.

and i also upgraded joomla to latest Joomla! 1.5.10 Production/Stable [ Wohmamni ].. still not working

14 years 11 months ago #95994 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Out of memory error
onemart wrote:

as i said. memory_limit is 128 MB in System Info->PHP Information.

and i also upgraded joomla to latest Joomla! 1.5.10 Production/Stable [ Wohmamni ].. still not working

Are you really sure ? ... The error message tells different... :whistle:

[code:1]Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25690112) (tried to allocate 143670 bytes) in /homepages/16/d95165851/htdocs/stampedsustainable/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php on line 365
[/code:1]

My simple reading of the error message and doing simple maths shows:

25690112 + 143'670 = 25'690'112 = 24 MB < 128 MB.... ;)

The backend runs fine on 32 MB, but really needs them. It's a not a small beast ;)

EDIT: just to explain: some hosters build a limit at a different level than what PHP info displays :( , so it's easy to get confused ;)

Post edited by: beat, at: 2009/04/22 10:44

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96005 by onemart
i have attached a file. i have put screen shot of whole php config.;)

I am using 1and1 server and i am pretty sure that i have solved many "out of memory" error by adding php.ini. for example phoca gallery. so i don't think even server has problem.

if you want to have look in joomla backend yourself please let me know.. i will give you access via PM.

Thanks
Nilesh

Attachment STMPD.zip not found

Post edited by: onemart, at: 2009/04/22 12:38
Attachments:

14 years 11 months ago #96011 by onemart
ok. i found the problem.. its is so sad that 1and1 can not allocate more than 20MB memory_limit on shared server..

faq.1and1.com/scripting_languages_supported/php/16.html

i did 100s of websites on multiple 1and1 servers and thousands of component and never ever got this problem.. its sad that i have to change to different host for this.. it also means that CBsubs component will not work on many of such shared servers.

Post edited by: onemart, at: 2009/04/22 13:18

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn