Out of memory error

15 years 2 days ago #96014 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Out of memory error
onemart wrote:

ok. i found the problem.. its is so sad that 1and1 can not allocate more than 20MB memory_limit on shared server..

faq.1and1.com/scripting_languages_supported/php/16.html

i did 100s of websites on multiple 1and1 servers and thousands of component and never ever got this problem.. its sad that i have to change to different host for this.. it also means that CBsubs component will not work on many of such shared servers.

Post edited by: onemart, at: 2009/04/22 13:18

Most shared servers offer 32 megs at least. Low-cost budget hosting is usually not a good idea for E-commerce anyway, you want fast reliable hosting for E-commerce.

Our Joomlapolis hosting offering has no real limits there... if i recall right, it's like at least 64 megs php limit and has everything needed for E-commerce and CBSubs: fast, redundant, secure clustered monitored servers on the cloud using modern hosting techniques. You may want to give it a try (30 days guarantee)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn