Notice after enabling cbpaidsubsbot

14 years 11 months ago #95965 by mcooper03
Notice after enabling cbpaidsubsbot was created by mcooper03
The full error is

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/.jade/hpcb/homepcbuilder.com/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 1345

I was going through the install process following the manual and aside from having to load Ioncube did not have a problem up to this point.

The error shows at the top of the screen on every Joomla page and when it happens the font changes on the Joomla admin pages. If I disable the plugin the error goes away.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #95981 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Notice after enabling cbpaidsubsbot
mcooper03 wrote:

The full error is

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/.jade/hpcb/homepcbuilder.com/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 1345

I was going through the install process following the manual and aside from having to load Ioncube did not have a problem up to this point.

The error shows at the top of the screen on every Joomla page and when it happens the font changes on the Joomla admin pages. If I disable the plugin the error goes away.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the good feed-back :)

Just remove the '&' from that line 1345 in CB 1.2. It's a small bug in CB, which is already fixed for next CB release. :)

searching forum for 1345 gives answer too ;) :

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,77/id,86904/#86904

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96594 by mcooper03
Replied by mcooper03 on topic Re:Notice after enabling cbpaidsubsbot
That worked. Thanks Beat.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.578 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn