User list fields empty unless logged in.

14 years 11 months ago #96034 by allazure
The user list fields are empty unless I am logged in. I have search every where for the cause of this. Do you have any ideas. I would like for public users to be able to browse and see the user list.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96056 by mkultra2000
Replied by mkultra2000 on topic Re:User list fields empty unless logged in.
I am also having this issue. I would like to display a list of Authors of our magazine and link the users to the Author's profile where they can see the other articles written by this person but the real name or user name (neither one) will show up unless the end user is logged in.

I have picked (everybody)for accessing this list but all they see is a picture and no other information.

sophisticatedwomanmagazine.com/Authors/View-users-list/Authors.html

14 years 11 months ago #96075 by beat
sorry, not really understanding the question. Is it CBSubs related ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96083 by allazure
Replied by allazure on topic Re:User list fields empty unless logged in.
Not real sure what is causing this issue. I didn't notice it until I installed CBSUBS yesterday. However I just unpublished all of the cbsubs plugins and I still have the problem.

I have looked everywhere and tried everything I can think of. I was hoping you had some ideas.

Feel free to move this post if you would like. Or Let me know if I should post in another area.

Thanks.

14 years 11 months ago #96092 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:User list fields empty unless logged in.
Please review my signature and report back if resolved or with the request information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 11 months ago #96149 by allazure
Replied by allazure on topic Re:User list fields empty unless logged in.
I think it is official, I have read through the forums and there are a lot that seem to have the same problem as I. However I still do not have it figured out. I have triple checked all my setting and they are right.

I even have another site with CB and the user list shows up fine for public users. I used it to compare all my settings and they are identical. I have checked menu, cb configuration and user list.

I am a doc holder and a CBSUBS subscriber and I need your help with this. I cant afford to spend another day trying to figure this out.

Its even ok to log in to my admin to check my settings. Let me know where to email you info. I really don't see how I could have missed anything but I would love it if you would prove me wrong.

Post edited by: allazure, at: 2009/04/23 14:15

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn