Error Message, looks like an old "friend"

14 years 11 months ago #96276 by TtfnJohn
I'm also getting this error:
[code:1]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/digi8830/public_html/plugins/system/cbpaidsubsbot.php on line 0
Running 1.2 Stable
J!1.5.9 Stable
PHP 5.2.9
Errors OFF[/code:1]

It wasn't possible to log in or register with Remository or any of it's plugins and modules active. Once that was turned off both are possible.

I haven't turned Remository back on again and I've deactiated the Remos CB PlugIn which was also throwing errors.

One thing: Is it important in what order the cbpaidsubsbot loads? Near the top, at the bottom before and after something or other? :)

Thanks in advance.

ttfn

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96376 by TtfnJohn
Replied by TtfnJohn on topic Re:Error Message, looks like an old "friend"
Some more information that may come in handy. When doing any modifications to a field (or much else) I get the following error almost immediately upon saving or applying a change:

CtObjHideorSHowIBE is not a function:
artfuldodgers-makingconnections.ca/components/com_profiler/js/cb12.min.js Line 1

I don't know if this is any help.

Thanks in advance, again.

ttfn

John

14 years 11 months ago #96381 by beat
John,

First issue appears only in Joomla 1.5 with legacy ON. If you can switch it off (or unpublish the cbpaidsubsbot), it will disappear, will be fixed by upcoming maintenance release.

Second issue seems a CB one: could you please enable site debug in joomla, then report the error again (so we have more info in the error message) ?

Thanks.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96396 by TtfnJohn
Replied by TtfnJohn on topic Re:Error Message, looks like an old "friend"
Will do. I'll have to do it late tonight to avoid a very nervous site owner who'll go nuts with a lot of error messages showing up during a business meeting early this afternoon. ;)

Will turning off the bot affect the app? (I know you've probably answered this but my mind is in single tasking mode right now. My apologies.)

Thanks for the response.

ttfn

John

14 years 11 months ago #96442 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Error Message, looks like an old
TtfnJohn wrote:

Will do. I'll have to do it late tonight to avoid a very nervous site owner who'll go nuts with a lot of error messages showing up during a business meeting early this afternoon. ;)

Will turning off the bot affect the app? (I know you've probably answered this but my mind is in single tasking mode right now. My apologies.)

Thanks for the response.

ttfn

John

CBPaidsubsbot is actually not mandatory for CBSubs 1.0 except for:

- expiring precisely users, typically for sub-day plans (otherwise there are expiries in CBsubs module and in CB tasks and mass-expiries in backend too)

- Content and Extensions access protections together with the Contents protection integration plugin

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96505 by TtfnJohn
Replied by TtfnJohn on topic Re:Error Message, looks like an old
For whatever reason the script error has gone away. I don't like it when that happens because they always, always come back again! ;)

I'll let you know when and how it does.

As for the "old friend" I've convinced the site owner that this isn't all that intrusive and that for what we're getting it's worth putting up with until you get it fixed.

(This is a site for artists and if that group aren't used to messy, no one is!)

BTW, wonderful job on this!

ttfn

John

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn