Plan assignation from backend bug.

14 years 11 months ago #96708 by guidoterhorst
Plan assignation from backend bug. was created by guidoterhorst
I´m using subscritions in the backend as well for different employee groups. However, when assiging a plan in the backend, the user group assigment doesn´t seem to function. (upgrade from registered to editor for example when the administrator assigns the plan in the backend.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96710 by guidoterhorst
Replied by guidoterhorst on topic Re:Plan assignation from backend bug.
And does user level assignation also get reversed when unsubscribing??

14 years 11 months ago #96711 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Plan assignation from backend bug.
guidoterhorst wrote:

And does user level assignation also get reversed when unsubscribing??

yes, if the user was assigned to that group.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96712 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Plan assignation from backend bug.
guidoterhorst wrote:

I´m using subscritions in the backend as well for different employee groups. However, when assiging a plan in the backend, the user group assigment doesn´t seem to function. (upgrade from registered to editor for example when the administrator assigns the plan in the backend.)

Thanks for reporting. Did work in our final tests. There is a check in backend between what you set in contact tab for group and the plan, but if groups are consistant it still should upgrade.

The initial group of the user must be consistant with the plans he had before the upgrade. E.g. he must be of registered level if the plans he had before upgrade didn't allow a higher group. If they did allow a higher group, then he must be of that higher group... Was it the case ?

So it works in front-end but not backend ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96715 by guidoterhorst
In the front-end the joomla user group does get upgraded when the plan says so.

Whoever, in the backend, this is not the case.

The user field value update integration works fine in front end backend.

14 years 11 months ago #96716 by guidoterhorst
Also, the upgrade function is unclear to me. When I have a plan, and upgrade to another plan. Please explain what happens with the old plan. Because the plan remains in the database?! If I unsucbscribe the upgrade, what happens with the original.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn