Integration / Setup problem

14 years 11 months ago #96910 by infoteam
Integration / Setup problem was created by infoteam
I am setting up CBSubs for the first time. I have gotten into the integration tab and have run into an error message. I have installed the content plug-in within the cb plug-ins. I can't find anywhere else to install it or what other file I should install, actually.

What have I done wrong and how do I resolve it so I can finish setting up our system?

I've tried to attach a picture, but it isn't working, so I've included the error message here:

Under latest version message on integration -> content tag: The needed mambot/plugin 'cbpaidsubsbot' is not installed.

Post edited by: infoteam, at: 2009/04/28 10:11
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96914 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Integration / Setup problem
infoteam wrote:

I am setting up CBSubs for the first time. I have gotten into the integration tab and have run into an error message. I have installed the content plug-in within the cb plug-ins. I can't find anywhere else to install it or what other file I should install, actually.

What have I done wrong and how do I resolve it so I can finish setting up our system?

I've tried to attach a picture, but it isn't working, so I've included the error message here:

Under latest version message on integration -> content tag: The needed mambot/plugin 'cbpaidsubsbot' is not installed.

Post edited by: infoteam, at: 2009/04/28 10:11

Chapter 5.19 discusses how to install the mambot.
Chapter 5.22 shows you how to enable it.

14 years 11 months ago #97020 by infoteam
Replied by infoteam on topic Re:Integration / Setup problem
Alright...Got it installed and functional, but now, all my modules have disappeared. :( I want to have "public" access to my site for non-registered users, but still be able to control content on the site.

If I have this plug-in active, my modules go away. If I disable it, my modules comes back.

What do I have set wrong? Is there some kind of configuration I haven't setup yet?

14 years 11 months ago #97031 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Integration / Setup problem
Looks like you selected all modules to be controlled by one or several plans in integrations->extensions tab of plan(s) setting(s) in backend (which is also controlled by the CBpaidsubscriptions mambot.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn