cannot get cbsubs to work

10 years 3 weeks ago #97131 by beat
Your license will continue to work.

But uninstalling/reinstalling probably won't solve. You probably have other CB plugins, modules or mambots taking some extra-memory.

As long as you have that error, and the sum shows less than what you think you have, you have a hoster issue.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
10 years 3 weeks ago #97133 by wendyj
Thanks again Nick...we're looking into these issues a little deeper with the hosting company and hope to find a resolution.
10 years 3 weeks ago #97240 by wendyj
Hi,
Could the script be pulling from the hosting server's php.ini instead of from the one in the root directory (which is set at 128M)?
10 years 3 weeks ago #97245 by nant
wendyj wrote:

Hi,
Could the script be pulling from the hosting server's php.ini instead of from the one in the root directory (which is set at 128M)?

Perhaps.

The issue is: you are not set to use 128M - that's a fact, because the error message you are getting is much lower.
10 years 3 weeks ago #97251 by wendyj
Yup. I've asked them a few times about that and got put on hold for 1/2 hour. Still no resolution from them because I hung up. One thing they did bring up prior to being put on hold is that it appears that there are some ini_set directives in the com_comprofiler and they (hosters) seem to think that the mem is being set in code. I looked at the code and it looks like some of those ini_sets are in install files and also, they are comparative statements - comparing to the what the ini has set mem at. Is that about right and is not an issue regarding the attempt to run the cbsubs plugin?
10 years 3 weeks ago #97254 by wendyj
Just for the record, should 128M set in a local php.ini be enough if the server actually allows 128?

Post edited by: wendyj, at: 2009/04/30 22:10
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn