Error messages

14 years 11 months ago #97951 by philcox
Error messages was created by philcox
All

I posted under News but I have a serious problem that just started today. Any page with CB Subs Module on it spews out error messages.

PLEASE HELP

Main page www.whatboat.com is fine when no CB Subs is loaded however www.whatboat.com/subscribe gives out a load of errors where CB Subs is loaded.

It just started today!! PLEASE HELP.

Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #97954 by philcox
Replied by philcox on topic Re:Error messages
I'm getting a bit stressed as if I unpublish the CB Subs everything is OK, if I publish, I have the following error messages.

Any help gratefully received....!!! VERY STRESSED..

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$images in /home/whatboat/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined variable: ManuID in /home/whatboat/public_html/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sig.php on line 32

14 years 11 months ago #97961 by philcox
Replied by philcox on topic Re:Error messages
OK I fixed it....

Very stupidly there was a Plugin left over for a component that didn't exist. Then it went wrong.

Phew...............

CLOSED...

14 years 11 months ago #97980 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Error messages
Glad you fixed your problem and glad it was not CBSubs related :-)

14 years 11 months ago #99324 by kymo42
Replied by kymo42 on topic Re:Error messages
G'day

Everything installs properly + have checked all the server configs + the CB tools are happy.

when I try to go into settings to edit license info, I get a 404 ?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nswpba.kymtronics.info and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at nswpba.com Port 80

this is the error log entry

[Wed May 20 00:02:55 2009] [error] [client 60.242.201.149] File does not exist: /home4/kymtroni/public_html/nswpba.com/500.shtml, referer: nswpba.com/administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=515

+ this one

[Wed May 20 00:02:58 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored.

cheers for any info
kymo

Post edited by: kymo42, at: 2009/05/20 08:10

14 years 11 months ago #99334 by kymo42
Replied by kymo42 on topic Re:Error messages
kymo42 wrote:

This seems to be the solution ?

"Problem.> 500 server errors - unable to access Settings on Paid Subscriptions Main Menu. If you clicked on the icon to open the Settings, the page would go to a 500 server error. Error was for IONcube, even though it was installed and configured correctly.

Solution> Required to have FastCgi enable on the system for CB subs to work correctly. Nothing mentioned on requirements or in the installation instructions."

scripts.mit.edu/faq/60/how-do-i-enable-fastcgi

good luck

Post edited by: kymo42, at: 2009/05/20 12:10

Post edited by: kymo42, at: 2009/05/20 12:11

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn