CB Subs plugin

14 years 9 months ago #104663 by xavier.houghton
CB Subs plugin was created by xavier.houghton
Hi - was wondering if you had any documentation on how to create a plugin for CB subs. i´m lookng to intergrate access to specific component catagories in the same way that the com_content plugin does it. ,aybe i just need to look at that :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #104673 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CB Subs plugin
At the moment, the only documentation is the CB 1.2.1 existing plugins, only a few of which have been released yet, but the pre-release versions are available to Documentation Subscribers as a thank you. You could study these, and there are comments contained within to help.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/07/13 14:31

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 7 months ago #108735 by klempit
Replied by klempit on topic Re:CB Subs plugin
Is there any update on the status of the API documentation? I need to write a plug in to perform some actions after payment is approved. If the process is similar to writing a regular CB plugin, I think I would just need the names of the triggers or some sample code and I can do what I need to do.

14 years 7 months ago #108868 by klempit
Dear Rapunzl, the CB plugins don't tell us what we need to know to write a plugin for CBSubs. How about you guys publish a few of the CBSubs plugins as not encrypted so we can use this s/w as we need to -- with workflow customization that you have not anticipated.

14 years 7 months ago #109084 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB Subs plugin
We're still working improving the API.

Just ask, we might implement it easily, or suggest SQL queries. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #109150 by klempit
Hi Beat thanks for the reply.

We want to perform an XMLHTTP request to a third-party Website after successful processing of the credit card in CBSubs. As we understand it, the API would be the only way to add-on our workflow...can you create a generalized XMLHTTP module for post-credit card processing that we can utilize? Or is there a simple method we aren't aware of? THANK YOU!

Sample code is below (we will be substituting CB/Joomla user information as needed to establish an account for our subscriber on this third-party Website):

<%

Dim obj
Dim fURL
Dim fHTML

fURL = www.memberweb.com/activate/activate.asp?GroupID=XXXX&MemberID=a2&
Fname=Jon&Lname=Doe&Address=123EStreet&City=BeverlyHills&State=CA&Zip=90210&Email=JonDoe@abcd.com&Interact=1"

‘the next three lines establish the connection
‘Note: this is using Microsoft XML parser version 4.0

Set obj = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.ServerXMLHTTP.4.0")
obj.open "GET", fURL, False
obj.send

‘the rest takes any response from our .asp page and does something with it

fHTML = obj.responseText
‘display the response
Response.Write fHTML
‘close the connection
set obj = nothing

%>

END OF

Post edited by: nant, at: 2009/08/25 07:56