workflow when autocreating password

14 years 10 months ago #102515 by guidoterhorst
workflow when autocreating password was created by guidoterhorst
For securityreasons, I want to allow only automatically assigned random passwords.

Also, I want to be able to register a user myself, but let the registration mail be send to him.

In that way, I can enter a order, and have the confirmation with login details be send to the new customer.

Since I am using both off-line and paypal payments, And I will not pay, the user cannot login before he pays.

The idea is that he will log in with his new account, get blocked because there is an open payment, and then pay with paypal for direct entry.

Only: the registration mail gets send only after payment, so it never arrives at the customer.

Is there a way to force a registration mail, before there is a payed subscription?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #102554 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:workflow when autocreating password
Create the user from backend and it should send the e-mail to their address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn