"Email on first activation" also sent in Renewals!

14 years 8 months ago #103841 by carlosleon0615
Hi,

My plans are set to auto-renew with Paypal. The "Email on first activation" in the "Presentation" tab is sent not only when activated but also every time a subscription gets auto-renewed!

The help reads "This is the email that can be sent when someone activates this subscription the first time (not on renewals)".

To test, I created a plan that auto-renews daily. I get the "Email on first activation" every single day! I was expecting to get only once, when the plan gets activated.

This is a big concern. Does this not work with auto-renewals? How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Carlos
P.S. I'm using:
Joomla 1.5.11
CB 1.2.1
CBSubs 1.0.1

P.S.2 I found this other thread and one of the many issues mentioned (but not solved) was exactly this:
Integration Emails not sending... And questions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #103854 by beat
If it works this way, that's the way it has been designed, although maybe not the way you would expect it.

We are looking into adding yet another new setting for this.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn