[SOLVED] New Plans After Upgrade

14 years 8 months ago #104029 by dixiedirt
[SOLVED] New Plans After Upgrade was created by dixiedirt
I just recently upgraded to version 1.01 of CBSubs. At first glance all looked like it was working fine; however, today I attempted to add a new plan - set it up just like the others and restricted access to certain menus, etc. When I log in using that plan I can access exactly what I am supposed to; however, the problem is all of the other older plans can access the content too. Specifically, I have a menu that I am trying to give access ONLY to the new plan - the new plan does correctly have access to this menu and no other menu; however, the problem is the older plans also have access to this menu. I have tried everything and rechecked everything, but can't figure out why all plans would have access to this menu when I have it set to only allow this plan access to the menu. Any ideas? Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/07/14 15:39

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #104037 by dixiedirt
Replied by dixiedirt on topic Re:New Plans After Upgrade
Nevermind - I have solved this issue. I didn't have the plan published and so therefore the rules associated with it were apparently not published either. :blush: When I published the plan it solved the issue. Thanks for the great plugin!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn