Create New Group - Jive...

14 years 9 months ago #101184 by guidoterhorst
Replied by guidoterhorst on topic Re:Create New Group - Jive...
There is another bug as well, assigning to more then one group doesn't work.

Also we need to be able to select the category?!

Post edited by: guidoterhorst, at: 2009/06/05 22:12

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #101245 by guidoterhorst
And another bug:

if the user is already in a groupjive group, a database insert error occurs.

Warning: CBSubGJ-insertUser2 SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '1001-1005' for key 2 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_gj_users` (`id_user`, `id_group`, `date`, `status`) VALUES (1001, 1005, NOW(), 'active')
SQL =

INSERT INTO `jos_gj_users`
(`id_user`, `id_group`, `date`, `status`)
VALUES (1001, 1005, NOW(), 'active')

in /home/tabbasou/domains/tabbasoum.com/public_html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsgroupjive/cbsubs.groupjive.php on line 0
Thank you for subscribing. You can manage your subscriptions anytime from your user profile.

14 years 9 months ago #101395 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Create New Group - Jive...
That is happening on Join Group. The user must exist already in the group you're attempting to have them join.

I've added a check to see if the user is already a member of the group they are set to join and ignore the insert if they are a member already.

Should be available for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #101433 by guidoterhorst
As always: when is next release, and is there a quickfix

14 years 9 months ago #101434 by guidoterhorst
And, as well, did you check if making a member of two groups functions correctly?

When I select two ore more groups to join on subscription, only one is picked up.

14 years 9 months ago #101443 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Create New Group - Jive...
guidoterhorst wrote:

As always: when is next release, and is there a quickfix

I do not have a release date and no quickfix is available as source is encoded.

guidoterhorst wrote:

And, as well, did you check if making a member of two groups functions correctly?

When I select two ore more groups to join on subscription, only one is picked up.

Yes, joining of multiple groups is tested and fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn