Country based VAT taxation

11 years 4 weeks ago #223605 by joepapa
Country based VAT taxation was created by joepapa
I need to generate invoices in CB SUBS with VAT, based on the users country, the problem is, there is no field type for country selection in Community Builder. How can I create one or it needs an additional plugin?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 weeks ago #223731 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Country based VAT taxation
The country can be selected in the CBSubs invoice address (you can set this to mandatory within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices). If you're wanting to map a CB field to the CBSubs country field you need to ensure your CB field has the exact same values as the CBSubs country field, which you can find by right clicking and inspecting the dropdown using Chrome or Firebug for Firefox.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn