Some questions to format

3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #323598 by Wortmann
Some questions to format was created by Wortmann
Hi, I have four questions:

1. Date-Format
As you can see in my example there is the period date not in the german format. It should be "7.3.2021" and not "3/7/2021". Where I can set up the date formatting in the basket?

2. Text in Position
In the position you can see the Word "Bestellen" (='Order'). I want to have only the article title, not any other word. I cannot see which language key is running here. Could you give me a tipp how I can disable this word?

3. Billing Adress
I would like to have the adress in the german format. That means the zip before the town. In my example: "37073 Göttingen"

4. Width of the basket
Is there any possible to make the basket wider at the screen? It would looks much more better...

Thank you for your help.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 weeks ago #323617 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Some questions to format

1. Date-Format
As you can see in my example there is the period date not in the german format. It should be "7.3.2021" and not "3/7/2021". Where I can set up the date formatting in the basket?

Date format in CB is globally configured in CB > Configuration > General.

2. Text in Position
In the position you can see the Word "Bestellen" (='Order'). I want to have only the article title, not any other word. I cannot see which language key is running here. Could you give me a tipp how I can disable this word?

I'm not sure what you're asking, sorry. If you're wanting to override a language string and get rid of its display you can translate it to empty string using language overrides shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Simply edit your CBSubs language plugin that you're wanting to override this in and use the language finder on the overrides tab to look for the language string.

3. Billing Adress
I would like to have the adress in the german format. That means the zip before the town. In my example: "37073 Göttingen"

In the billing address below the basket and on the edit billing address page it is not possible to change the format at this time. If you mean in the invoice then you should be able to change that in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices in "Customer address format".

4. Width of the basket
Is there any possible to make the basket wider at the screen? It would looks much more better...

The basket has 100% width already. Your template is limiting the width of the component output. Check your template to see if it has settings to adjust that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn