Paypal return after payment

3 years 4 weeks ago #323905 by vrichard
Paypal return after payment was created by vrichard
Hi,
I have a proble m with the paypal gateway. In fact, when someone pay with paypal a subscription via CBpaids, the achievnet payment is ok but CBsubs can't always receive tehe subscription. But theere are no error message.

More explanation in the pdf

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 weeks ago #323917 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paypal return after payment
Please be sure you've followed the configuration instructions in the gateway itself carefully. If you did not enable and configure IPNs then PayPal will not notify CBSubs about payments, which means the only way CBSubs will know they paid is if they return to your site after completing the payment.

IPNs are configured by clicking the Gear icon on the top right in your PayPal account followed by SELLER TOOLS then click Update next to "Instant payment notifications". Next click the "Choose IPN Settings" button. Supply the URL provided within your CBSubs PayPal payment gateways settings to "Notification URL" and set "IPN messages" to "Receive IPN messages (Enabled)" then click Save. Note this won't fix past payments where IPNs were not being sent.

If IPNs are configured check within CBSubs > Notifications to be sure you're receiving them. If you are there could be failed notifications if there's a problem with a payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn