Where download invoice of all subscriber in backoffice ?

2 years 9 months ago #325453 by UCDF
Hi,
I use CB Paid subscription on joomla.
I need download all invoice of all subscription
I do not know how to do
Thanks for your help !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325459 by krileon
Baskets are invoices in CBSubs. So to view invoices in backend navigate to CBSubs > Baskets. You can then view a baskets invoice individually using the "View" button under the Invoice column or at the bottom of the page you can use "View all Completed invoices" and "View all Pending invoices" buttons to view completed or pending invoices. Using your browsers print feature you can save the popup of the invoices as a PDF.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn