about CB subscription

2 years 7 months ago #326372 by musclesurf
about CB subscription was created by musclesurf
Hi

I would like to display the subscription member application on the menu page.
What should I do?

regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326379 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic about CB subscription
Create a Joomla menu item with a menu type of Community Builder > Plugin next select CB Paid Subscriptions from the Plugin select input. This will let you link directly to various CBSubs pages from a Joomla menu item.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326419 by musclesurf
Replied by musclesurf on topic about CB subscription
Thank you.
However, it only displays a white page. Where do I edit the subscription page?

2 years 6 months ago #326420 by musclesurf
I want to change the Currency code from JPY to ¥, where should I edit it?

2 years 6 months ago #326429 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic about CB subscription

However, it only displays a white page. Where do I edit the subscription page?

Set "Do" to "Display Plans" in your menu item and it will display exactly the same contents are the profile Subscriptions tab.

I want to change the Currency code from JPY to ¥, where should I edit it?

Within CBSubs > Settings > Global change "Price currency format ('EUR' is as example only here)" to the format you want. If you want it to display symbol instead of text then use "(Euro-sign) 9.90" for example. Note EUR is just an example in the settings it will display whatever the currency actually is during actual display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326454 by musclesurf
Thank you for nice advice.
By the way ,I would like to be able to register a regular account and a subscription separately. Is this possible?
If possible, I would like to have a layout like the image in 2.

best regrds
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds