CB Paid Subscriptions: Promotions

2 years 5 months ago #326663 by kurtboeker
CB Paid Subscriptions: Promotions was created by kurtboeker
Hello, we've been using your software for 13 years on several websites and we love it very much!

On one of our sites, although the promotions are working correctly, they are not being recorded. They are not shown under "Promotions Used" nor are they listed under "Promotions Statistics."

The last recorded use of a promotion was: 09/13/2018 11:35:53.

The first recorded use of a promotion was: 12/16/2014 12:14:01.

Have HAVE done some customizing to the software and site but the extensions themselves have not been modified and were updated today.

Have you encountered this before?

Can you tell me where I should look for an issue which could be preventing the promotions (coupons) from being recorded?

We would appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks!

-JM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #326678 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Paid Subscriptions: Promotions
Seams to be working fine in my tests. Are you sure that promotion is actually being used? Below is results of testing an always applied promotion and a coupon code promotion.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

2 years 5 months ago #326682 by kurtboeker
Replied by kurtboeker on topic CB Paid Subscriptions: Promotions
Hi Krileon,

Thank you for your response!

This project was worked on by another developer who is no longer with the company so I'm not sure what was done. I am just trying to catch-up and make it right if possible.

Yes, I am sure the promotions are being used because the coupon field is a mandatory field on the registration page and also the members are not being charged (as intended).

You can see in the attached screengrab that the "last 7 days payments" is not being recorded. You can also see that although we've had 11,242 subscriptions, it's only showing 584 promotions used with the last one recorded being on 09/13/2018.

The system is working correctly with the exception of that the transactions are not being recorded.

My question for you is, do you have a suggestion of where I might look to find whatever it is that is interfering with the recording of the transactions? It must be a configuration issue or custom code because the CB and CBSubs has been updated many times (including yesterday) and so it is something other than hacked code.

Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments:

2 years 5 months ago #326700 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Paid Subscriptions: Promotions
A coupon is traditionally entered in the basket, which will generate a basket/invoice and payment row. I'm not sure what your previous developer has setup. That says Access Code; is that supposed to be a coupon? or a completely separate thing? Please PM backend super user login credentials (see link in signature of my post) and will take a quick look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn