PayPal paiement not appear

2 years 4 months ago #327167 by pub
PayPal paiement not appear was created by pub
Hello,

we have a strange problem:
we have been using CBpaid for several years and everything is ok
For several months now, there are PayPal payments, made by the customer, which do not appear in our CBpaid payments!
On PayPal we even have an invoice number, a transaction number... all perfect except that his subscription is not updated since for CBpaid, there is no transaction.
Can you give me some ideas?
This problem is random (not all PayPal payments!)
Thank you for your help

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #327173 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PayPal paiement not appear
That typically means PayPal is not able to reach your site. Within your PayPal account check the IPN history and see if the notifications are failing. Also check within CBSubs > Notifications to see if you've failed IPNs. Please also be sure CB and CBSubs are completely up to date as there was a known bug caused by PayPal that we had to fix.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn