Paypal Setup

2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #327274 by mnaged2021
Paypal Setup was created by mnaged2021
I have worked on setting up Paypal on our site but it is giving me a lot of issues. I have been requested to get it set up very quickly and I have been trying to find information on how to get it set up correctly. I have made sure that the CB and CB Subs is up to date.

I need to know where I can post my login information so I can get some assistance with this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago #327293 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paypal Setup
PayPal Standard, Advanced, or Pro gateway? They should all have their instructions directly inside the gateways configuration. What problems specifically are you having?

I need to know where I can post my login information so I can get some assistance with this.

That's not how things work here. We do not configure sites for users. Going into an installation is a last resort if we suspect some sort of bug is going on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 3 months ago #327326 by mnaged2021
Replied by mnaged2021 on topic Paypal Setup
Just trying to set up the Paypal standard. I can't find anywhere in Paypal for the PDT token or the merchant ID. The paypal changed and the directions that are posted don't match what I see.

2 years 3 months ago #327340 by krileon
That's configured in PayPal > Settings (the gear icon) > Seller Tools > Website preferences. IPNs (Instant payment notifications) are also configurable from the same "Seller Tools" page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 3 months ago #327407 by mnaged2021
Replied by mnaged2021 on topic Paypal Setup
In my paypal there is no gear option nor can I find any sellers tools.

2 years 3 months ago #327439 by krileon
There has to be a gear icon. That's the only way to even reach the settings page for your PayPal account. See the below screenshot.

If you don't see "SELLER TOOLS" on that page then your PayPal account cannot be used to receive website payments. You need a Premier or Business account. Contact PayPal to have your account authorized for website payments.

If you still can't find it please contact PayPal. We can't help you in regards to using PayPal or problems with your PayPal account.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds