[SOLVED] Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #327506 by swampy5
Hi all
Ive found and used the excellent queries to generate lists of financial and unfinancial members www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cbsubs-gpl-support/227615-user-lists-by-subscription#255712
But how can I get the expiry_date field from CBSubs_subscriptions table to display in a CB List?
cheers
swampy5

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #327515 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists

But how can I get the expiry_date field from CBSubs_subscriptions table to display in a CB List?

Create a Custom HTML field and under Parameters set "Prepare content using CMS Content plugins" to "Yes". Next you can use the following CBSubs content plugin usage to display expiration date.

[cbsubs:subscriptions plan="PLAN_ID_HERE" output="expiry_date" /]

Replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the actual ID of your plan. If you have multiple then you'll need to likely use IF checks as well. The below topic has a pretty good example of how to do this.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/244254-solved-cbsubs-substitutions-inside-profile-custom-html-field?start=12#326965

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago #327520 by swampy5
Replied by swampy5 on topic Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists
Thanks Krileon that worked fine for my requirements
Interesting to note the newly created custom html field doesnt appear in comprofilerbut is a column that can be selected in CB List Manager anyway.
chees
swampy5

2 years 4 months ago #327525 by swampy5
In relation to the CBSubs expiry date display in CB Lists
I would like to use this custom html field to sort records by in the CB List
Accessing the Sort, advanced tab in the List I have tried
ue.'cb_cbsubs_expirydate'
and other fields such as ue.'firstname' where ue is the comprofiler table
but keep getting sql syntax errors
Looks like I need to take another tack
Any hints would be appreciated
cheers
swampy5

2 years 4 months ago #327534 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists
Custom HTML fields have no storage so it's not possible to search or sort by them. It is possible to sort the userlist using subscription data with the below usage though.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/244413-sort-list#326810

That topic provides an example for Advanced Sort By usage on your userlist with a subquery for CBSubs. It also example examples for how to filter a userlist by subscription using Advanced Filter mode.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago #327542 by swampy5
Thanks again krileon - have been able to implement what I needed
cheers
swampy5

The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn