You have an error in your SQL syntax

2 years 2 months ago #327916 by XBOOMX
You have an error in your SQL syntax was created by XBOOMX
Hi there,
I get this error message in the Payment Center under Payments:
42000 SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ''Completed' ) AND ( a.`time_paid_date` = '2021-07-10' ) AND ( a.`payment_stat...' at line 4

I need help here please

Thomas

MariaDB 10.5.11
Joomla 3.10.4
CB Paid Subscriptions 4.5.3+build.2022.01.09.00.47.09.10503e1aa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #327947 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic You have an error in your SQL syntax
Logout of Joomla backend then log back in and see if you can access it. It might be a search filter not working right and logging out will clear the filter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328048 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic You have an error in your SQL syntax
Hello Krileon,
with log out and log in it did not work. I can't think of anything to do with filter settings either. What else can I do?

2 years 2 months ago #328081 by krileon
What PHP version are you using? I'm not seeing any issues in the XML SQL structure so am not sure what's causing that. If using PHP 8.1 drop back down to 8.0 or 7.4 as Joomla and CB are not entirely 8.1 ready yet. That looks like the filters query though which should've cleared by logging out. Do you have another account you could try?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #328119 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic You have an error in your SQL syntax
The live site and associated backup/test site use PHP 7.4 Joomla is 3.10.5. I tried it with PHP 8.0 unfortunately without success. I also got a 404 error page in the frontend. I then switched the site back to PHP 7.4. Another thing I noticed. In CB Auto Action I activated the System Action: Login/Logout by clicking on the red cross. This message was issued:

However, the system action was activated after the message.

Well, I can live with the small problems, because basically everything else works.
Attachments:

2 years 2 months ago #328139 by krileon
Your errors just aren't making any sense. That table object always returns a bool. It can't return anything else. Please be sure your entire install is up to date with latest build releases. Some very strange bugs happening that I am completely unable to confirm.

If issue persists after updating please PM backend super user login credentials with steps to reproduce and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn