[SOLVED] Payment Page Not Displaying

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 1 month ago #328159 by nphic
Folks,

I've been using CBSubs for quite a few years. We did a website upgrade/migration and I've run into a problem. The registration page is CBSubs is working fine. My problem is when you click the "SignUp" button to complete the transaction, the invoice/payment button page does not appear. I get the message, "NOTICE: Amembership is needed for access" and then lists all the plans with a pay button under the plan I selected when signing up. I attached a copy of the screen I am getting.

Thanks for any help you could provide!
Joe
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #328162 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Page Not Displaying
Sounds like one of your plans is protecting CB itself. Check your By Menu or By URL Part protection in the plans its displaying within their Integrations > Extensions and Integrations > Content parameters. Be sure you're not protecting CBs main menu item otherwise you'll run into issues like that since to access CBSubs they must access CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328164 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Payment Page Not Displaying
Kyle,

Thanks! I'm not using any of those areas and there is noting in those areas. Is there anyway to can take a quick look in the backend? I can send credentials.

Thanks,
Joe

2 years 1 month ago #328171 by nphic
Kyle,

I just wanted to follow up. If I go into the user profile, click the dues tab and then reactivate the subscription, the payment page displays fine. Does this give a clue as to where my problem maybe with CBSubs? I have the "Join" button pointed to the menu item "cb-registration" that is created on install. I compared the CBSubs configuration to our old website and the configurations are the same. Any thoughts on where I should check next?

Thanks,
Joe

2 years 1 month ago #328173 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Page Not Displaying
For all your plans both By URL Part and By Menu parameters are empty? That doesn't seam very possible as CBSubs is clearly protecting access to either CB or CBSubs itself. Try unpublishing CBSubs Content in CB > Plugin Management to confirm if that's what is protecting the access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328174 by nphic
Kyle,

Thanks! I'll give it a try. BRB.

Thanks,
Joe

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn